To direct students through example to practice local NT Baptist Church Christianity.
To direct students to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to encourage them to love Him with all their hearts, souls, and minds.
To direct students to develop a heart for God, and a conformity to Christ’s character in academics, attitudes, and actions.
To direct students to add to their faith virtue, knowledge, temperance, patience, godliness, brotherly kindness, and charity.
To direct students to strike a biblical balance in their lives between
- holiness and love
To direct students to lives of godliness and faithfulness by developing these patterns:
- the external and the internal
- building and defending the faith
- the polemical (attacking the error) and the apologetical (stating the truth)
- the exegetical (opening their minds to the Word in private) and the affirmational (opening their mouths to the worl in public, only after they have first performed the exegetical task)
- confidence in holding their views and humility in expressing them
- walking in the Spirit
To direct students to demonstrate the love of Christ by strengthening and discipling other Christians.
To direct students to honesty and obedience, guiding them to principles of personal revival, and teaching them to be an influence for revival.
To direct students to have a burden for world-wide missions, and to prepare laborers for world evangelism.
- learning and living the principles of God’s Word
- establishing daily devotions which should include, Scripture reading, Scripture meditation, Scriprure memorization, and an efficacy in their prayer life
- serving in the local NT Baptist Church and reaching others for Christ